Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Halloween!










This year for Halloween I wanted 3 witches and a vampire. I'm thinking this was my last year to have the kids all dress in the same theme. Last year they were Ute Cheerleaders and Tanner was a Ute Football player. And another year I had 3 ballerina's. I think it's so fun when they match. But they are getting too old for me to tell them what they are going to be. As you can see in the picture, I didn't get my Vampire. And I kinda lost on the 3 witches too! Alyssa ended up being a Vampire. We had been looking everywhere for Tanner a vampire costume, no stores had them in his size. The last store we were going to look at was Target. Tanner loves horses! And when he saw the horse costume, he wanted it. We tried it on him in the store and he went galloping through the store. It was too cute not to get it. He threw a fit to take it off when we had to take it off in the car. He wore it a few days before halloween, it was so fun for him. He even took a nap in it one day. Then we had our ward halloween trunk or treat, and everyone put their attention on Tanner and his cute costume. It was too much for him and he wouldn't put in on after that night. I carried the costume around so people could see what he was supposed to be wearing. I'm glad we got one good picture with him in it. My favorite thing about halloween this year was that the girls wore their costumes 4 days in a row which kept my laundry low. Some of the fun things we did were: We had our Ward Trunk or Treat, a school Halloween Dance, went to wheeler farm and went on a wagon ride, corn maze, and picked a pumpkin to take home. Visited the witches at Garnder Village, and went trick or treating. Everything was so much fun!

No comments: