Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Lagoon, Lagoon, and more Lagoon.....

This summer we have been spending most of our days at Lagoon. We have been going sometimes as much as 4 times in one week. We are pretty close, and we have nothing better to do. Our favorties are the LadyBug Drop, the dinosaur Bob, Odyssey, and Rattle Snake Rapids. Two weeks ago I lost my cell phone (the only phone we have) at Lagoon. I gave it to Tanner when I emptied my pockets before Rattle Snake Rapids. I came back to him, and it was gone. The next day we went and got a new phone through Verizon. For a new phone and set up we paid $41 and some change. We got home the same day and there was an unexpected check in the mail for $42 and some change. The difference was .11 cents. Coincedence? Why did I give my phone to Tanner? Why did we get the check in the mail? We called Lagoon several times and it never came up, I guess we weren't meant to have it back. Now it's a matter of getting all the phone numbers back that we lost. It didn't stop us from going to Lagoon, I just keep a tighter hold of the new phone. Better go, we're off to Lagoon.....

No comments: