Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

2008 is over, and it's time to begin a new year. Looking back, our family had a pretty good year. We started off with Abbie's birthday January 25th, she turned 3 yrs old. Her party was all about horses. We went to Disneyland in March for 5 days- it was such a blast. We are counting down the days that we can go back. We got pregnant, had a sweet baby boy on September 22nd. I had the "blessing" of getting in a car accident and having the car totalled so we could get into something bigger (It couldn't have worked out better, it's the blessing of tithing and prayer). We found a nice home in Layton so we could get Alyssa started in Kindergarten. She loves it and is learning how to read. Cass turned 29 in September, and yesterday I had my 26th birthday. Wow! We are getting old. By the end of 2009 we'll have a 6, 4, 3 and 1 yr old. Our kids are so great, we love them tons!
I'm so thankful for all our family and friends that we have. We are so blessed to know such great people. Thanks to everyone for making our lives better. I don't know what's in store for this new year, but I hope it's full of family and friends. I don't think we'll have any big changes like 2008 brought us, but you never know.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Hey Mel,
Happy late birthday. Sorry I forgot to email you. I promise I was going to. I got strept throat though and this past week has been horrible. What I want to know is when are you going to have more of those cute babies? Your kids are darling. I'm so happy you are having such a good time with them. I hope this year is great for you. Happy new year!