Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Home



We are finally home owners again. We will start moving in on September 13th, and I'm hoping to have Alyssa start school on Monday the 15th. She is excited to start Kindergarten. We've had everything packed for the last year and a half, so all we really have to pack is our clothes. I'm sad to leave home again, this is where I grew up, and I love it here. My parents are great, and my kids love them. We'll miss them tons. We have pumpkins in the garden waiting for us, and peaches and pears on the trees. The backyard is my favorite part of the house. I'll show pictures as soon as I get some. I'm hoping baby comes right after we move in, I'd be okay with him coming now, the last month of being pregnant is always the worst, I'd be fine skipping it. Lots going on for us, new car, new house, new baby, new kindergartener. It's all happening at once, and I hope we're ready.

1 comment:

DeJong Family said...

Ya! A place of your own. Nothing like that :) Glad you guys were able to find something that fits for your family. You will have to post some pics when you get in. 3 more weeks to go..I am jealous! Oh btw we are having another boy. YIPPEE!!! Boys are awesome! You will LOVE having a boy...