Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy 7th Bday this week Alyssa






























My oldest is turning 7 this week! She decided on having a Zhu Zhu Pet birthday party. Last year was a bunny, I am glad these hamster friends aren't alive, she can have as many as she wants!! I found some Zhu Zhu pet cupcake ideas on the Internet and copied them. They were silly, but Alyssa was very happy with them. She even had to make a hamster mask and wore all brown so she would look like a hamster, she is so creative...and crazy! Her Grandma gave her Jilly and Nugget, and a house for them to be in, with attachments for their house. The kids and I got her a new hamster named Tex. He is cute! We also got other attachments for the hamster house. It was fun having a theme and getting only those things. Alyssa did get some darling clothes from her Grandma and Aunt Mandy. Alyssa is so smart and is growing way too fast!! I am so glad I have her!

2 comments:

Scott and Karin said...

I love the cupcakes! I don't think I'd have the patience to do them. Happy Birthday Alyssa!

Samantha said...

Happy Birthday Alyssa! I can't believe she is that old. When you lived in Woods Cross she was only 3. Time flies. Have fun in Disneyland!